|Object Name||Semi Trailer|
|Collection||Wagon and Historical Vehicle|
Semi trailer used by Seils-Sterling Circus as a horse trailer from 1934 through 1938. The trailer was originally built in Evansville, Wisconsin by the Highway Trailer Co. for the Curtis-Gregg Circus in 1934 and was purchased by the Seils-Sterling Circus later the same year when the former show went out of business. See image CWi 4057 for a historical view of the trailer.